[Devel] Backup-project.

Hello!

This autumn I am going to have a school-project where I will set up a
working backupsystem for Skolelinux. The requirements for a
backupsystem have been discussed on the linuxiskolen-mailinglist
(Norwegian), but Finn-Arne asked me to translate the Requirement
Specification to english to include our friends in other contries too.

Now the translation of the Requirement Specification (draft-mode) is
finished [1]. I would be very happy if you could take a look at it and
point out things I have forgotten/not specified good enough.

[1] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/studentgrupper/2003-backup/backup-kravspek.pdf
--

Best regards,
Morten Werner Olsen