Re: [Devel] Samba-support webmin-ldap-skolelinux (bug?)

Am Donnerstag, den 28 August hub Finn-Arne Johansen folgendes in die Tasten:

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 10:58:09AM +0200, Maximilian Wilhelm wrote:
> > I just played with the samba-support in the WLS and saw, that the WLS
> > tries to check the samba-support of the user account by check whether
> > the attribute ntPassword is empty.

> I think that was a point in the TODO - list, if so could you please
> move that point from todo, and into CHANGES.

[x] done

> > As the access to ntPassword and lmPassword is restricted for security
> > reasons, it's not very usefull to check against these fields :-)

> Ahh. thats the reason, thank you, have not had the time to look into
> this yet.

I just recognized, that the windows-status was set to "yes" after
changing passwords, so I looked through the code of the WLS :-)

"Use the source luke." ;-)

Ciao
Max
--