[Devel] Samba-support webmin-ldap-skolelinux (bug?)

Hi!

I just played with the samba-support in the WLS and saw, that the WLS
tries to check the samba-support of the user account by check whether
the attribute ntPassword is empty.

As the access to ntPassword and lmPassword is restricted for security
reasons, it's not very usefull to check against these fields :-)

I changed the source of the WLS, to make it check whether the attribute
acctFlags is empty or not. I though acctFlags is the most usefull fields
to check. I anyone has a better solution, I would be interested.

Ciao
Max
--

	Follow the white penguin.