Re: [Devel] Finally I managed to subscribe...

[David Martinez Moreno]
> Hello, guys. We met in DebCamp, I'm David, in charge of Spanish
> translations in Skolelinux. Finally I remembered to subscribe to the
> mailing list...finally. :-)

Welcome.  It pleases me to have you on board. :)

> As you have probably already seen, I've committed two pages in www:
> index.html.en was full of typos, and I added myself as Spanish
> coordinator.

Good.  You should follow the instructions on
<URL:http://i18n.skolelinux.no/new-language.html> and make sure the
Spanish configuration of Skolelinux is correct.  I've tested the
installation, and at least some of the installation is in a language I
do not know when I use spanish. :)