[Devel] Finally I managed to subscribe...

	Hello, guys. We met in DebCamp, I'm David, in charge of Spanish translations
in Skolelinux. Finally I remembered to subscribe to the mailing
list...finally. :-)

	As you have probably already seen, I've committed two pages in www:
index.html.en was full of typos, and I added myself as Spanish coordinator.

	One thing more. I'm subscribing as jo-con-el@xxxxxxxxxxxx instead of
ender@xxxxxxxxxx because I read @debian.org's mail *only* in my job due to
the enormous size of my mailbox. And I'm connected with 56.6k modem at home,
so no avail. But I'm the same person (ender = jo-con-el). :-)

	Only that. Regards,

		Ender.
--
 Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)