Re: [Devel] Finally I managed to subscribe...

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 10:18:47PM +0200, David Martinez Moreno wrote:
> 	Hello, guys. We met in DebCamp, I'm David, in charge of Spanish translations
> in Skolelinux. Finally I remembered to subscribe to the mailing
> list...finally. :-)
> 	As you have probably already seen, I've committed two pages in www:
> index.html.en was full of typos, and I added myself as Spanish coordinator.
> 	One thing more. I'm subscribing as jo-con-el@xxxxxxxxxxxx instead of
> ender@xxxxxxxxxx because I read @debian.org's mail *only* in my job due to
> the enormous size of my mailbox. And I'm connected with 56.6k modem at home,
> so no avail. But I'm the same person (ender = jo-con-el). :-)

One of our users, Ole Christian from Time in Norway, is attending a
course or seminar or something I think it's this week in Spain. I think
he ment to take with hime a preinstalled laptop with skolelinux, but
I'm not sure how it went. I was supposed to help him with that last
weekend, but we were to busy getting his installation working. (he has
a set with 70+ thin clients, 2 thin client servers, and one fileserver
in a school in western Norway. I'll cc him on this one in case he's not
left yet.

The conference (i think it was) is about the use of computers in
schools. Maybe you can be of assistance for schools wanting to test
skolelinux in spain ?

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@xxxxxx