Re: [Devel] Synchronising Linux and Windows passwords

Dear Max & everybody

I am "essentially" away from my mail, but felt I had to mention this in
conjunction with the ongoing exchange on user passwords etc. in Windoze
and OpenLDAP:

http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/studentgrupper/2003-macwin-integr/

This is a student project at NTNU done spring 2003 (and guided by me), and
very much related to the subjects you are discussing.

There are two (different) problems, though:

1) Much of the documentation is in Norwegian
2) The project results need a maintenance team to be set up, for the
   results to be integrated in "mainstream" Skolelinux.

It is my hope this can happen this autumn, and I shall like to contribute
to that coming about.

Sincerely
Per Harald

--
Per Harald Westby
Sildråpevegen 10D, NO-7048 Trondheim, Norway