[Devel] Making a dualboot

Hello,

An idea popped up while doing some skolelinux testing - an option to
make a dualboot Win/Lin system would be usefull, especially for
standalone and workstation profiles.
This means adding another question with choice of
* Take over hard drive (will DELETE ALL FILES currently on hard drive)
* Resize and make a dualboot
* Advanced particioning (manual with resize option)
In first case proceed as before.
In second case we assume that the user has either some free space on hdd
or a single FAT/NTFS particion taking all the space, with enough free
space on it (we must check all of that). Then we resize the FAT/NTFS
particion to free enough space for our needs (2Gb?) if not enough free
space. After that we create our particions in the free space.
In third case we ask user to free enough free space manually using
parted (?).

If somebody has the time, it would be good if this could be implemented,
if not - we will do it in a month or so.

(Please reply in English only)

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@xxxxxxxxxx