Re: [Devel] Summer Developer Meeting

Sonntag den 23.03.2003 um 10:33 CET +0100, schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> [Frank Matthieß]
> > 17 weeks to the weekend of debconf 3 in Oslo.
> >
> > We - the german skolelinux team - want to plan for "developer meeting"
> > in Oslo , just after the debconf3. Most of us needs time to plan for
> > vacation, traveling and accommodation.
> >
> > Is it possible to commit those appointment in the next week?
>
> We are discussing this on the Norwegian speaking list now.  What about
> having the Skolelinux gathering at the same time as debcamp, and have
> it close to or co-located with the debcamp?

It seems to be a good idea to to so. If we do this on 16-17 it is ok.

Our schedule:

July 2003: 10-13 LinuxTag Karlruhe
           14-15 Traverling to Oslo
           16-17 Skolelinux gathering
           18-20 Debconf3
           21-22 Depart

I will check those schedule on our german list. After that, we have to
check for bed and breakfast.

Frank.
--
Frank Matthieß                                               frankm@xxxxxxxxxx

  This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.