[Devel] Re: Making a dualboot

[Aigars Mahinovs]
> An idea popped up while doing some skolelinux testing - an option to
> make a dualboot Win/Lin system would be usefull, especially for
> standalone and workstation profiles.

Yes.  Unfortunately it also make things more complicated. :(

> This means adding another question with choice of
> * Take over hard drive (will DELETE ALL FILES currently on hard drive)
> * Resize and make a dualboot

There is (disabled) code in autopartkit do to the resize, but enabling
dual boot need more work.

> * Advanced particioning (manual with resize option)

The student group working on the standalone profile are looking at
this.  In addition, the debian-installer developers are working on
manual partitioning.

> If somebody has the time, it would be good if this could be implemented,
> if not - we will do it in a month or so.

Your efforts will be greatly appreciated. :)