[Devel] New APT source for testing packages

As none of you probably know, the Skolelinux APT source is
automatically included on the CDs, and there is no way to place test
packages in it without the possibility of all the schools using
Skolelinux upgrading to the test packages.  Until now.

I've created a new APT source for test packages:

  deb ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/ woody-test local

The plan for this is to include packages rebuild for Woody to test if
they are good enough to be included in Skolelinux.  New XFree86 and
KDE is high on the wish list.

This apt source differs from our other sources, and uses the pool
structure.  The reason our other sources do not use a pool, is that
the debian-cd scripts we use to make the CD only support local sources
in section non-official.

To add packages to the source, you need to be in the 'www' group, and
to copy the packages into '~ftp/skolelinux/pool/local/<letter>/<name>'.

Dagfinn, can you copy some up to date Woody compiled XFree86 4.2
packages into this structure?