[Devel] PR36: squid, samba, ldap and pam

We try to use squid and samba with default pam conf.

We add via webmin in "administrate users in ldap" a new account named
"fm".

Squid:
With webmin we add a new acl "schueler" with external auth and place
them just after "Deny purge" rule. After that we try to connect via
browser. We must autheticate, but this failed for both fm and root.
Probably the problem is just in front of the monitor.

Samba:
The default configuration seems to be incorrect. In /etc/samba/smb.conf
you setup "obey pam restrictions = yes", but the samba configuration in
pam hasn't pam_ldap for account and session.
We added this to pam samba and now it rock's.

Have nice sunday
Frank and Kurt.
--
Frank Matthieß                                               frankm@xxxxxxxxxx

  This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.