Re: [Devel] PR36 server installation: LANG problem

[Frank Matthieß]
> 14:20-14:35 from booting the pr36 to functional server.

I like 15 minutes install time. :)

> But a look to the environment show that our decision to make a
> german language server isn't setup by the installer.

This is not very strange.  No one have added support for German in
Skolelinux.

> Where is the german language gone?

The language choice do not affect anything.  The locale choice do.
This is changed in later versions of 'languagechooser'.  But someone
must add support for German to the Skolelinux package.

The steps are documented in
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/oppsett/new-language.html>.
Please commit fixes or send patches.