Re: [Devel] PR36: squid, samba, ldap and pam

[Frank Matthieß]
> We try to use squid and samba with default pam conf.

The Skolelinux squid configuration do not use authentication, and do
not need pam.  It is both intended for user traffic, and for APT
upgrades.  Requiring login to use it is not intended.  Why do you want
this?

> Samba:
> The default configuration seems to be incorrect. In
> /etc/samba/smb.conf you setup "obey pam restrictions = yes", but the
> samba configuration in pam hasn't pam_ldap for account and session.
> We added this to pam samba and now it rock's.

This sounds serious.  The pam configuration is in
skolelinux/src/cfengine-skolelinux in CVS.  Please update it to fix
this problem. (You do have CVS accounts?  If not, send username and
passwd hash to drift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to get it.)