[Devel] Re: Could we announce a developer gathering several months ahead?

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 10:57:42AM +0100, Herman Robak wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 08:29, Frank Matthieß wrote:
> > Samstag den 18.01.2003 um 14:28 CET +0100, schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> > > 26 persons are already registered, including one from Latvia.  If you
> > > want to come, please reply to this list and let us know.
> > I'm so sorry, but it was too short from announcement to the development
> > gathering in Oslo. I have no chance to free this weekend for Oslo.
>  It's obvious that people coming from abroad usually need much more
> than two weeks notice.  Now that we have more than just a handful
> participants outside Norway's borders, some of our gatherings need
> to be announced several months ahead.
>  What do you all think should be the date and the agenda for a
> larger gathering some time in May-August?

We her in southern Norway was thinking of maybe combining the summer
holiday with development gathering. How about a week on a smal isle (er
det riktig med isle for en liten øy?) outside Lillesand. Its the first
time it's mentioned here - but we've talked about it (Me and people from
HiA). I'll mention it for Knut and Tollef later.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@xxxxxx