[Devel] Could we announce a developer gathering several months ahead?

On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 08:29, Frank Matthieß wrote:
> Samstag den 18.01.2003 um 14:28 CET +0100, schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:

> > 26 persons are already registered, including one from Latvia.  If you
> > want to come, please reply to this list and let us know.
>
> I'm so sorry, but it was too short from announcement to the development
> gathering in Oslo. I have no chance to free this weekend for Oslo.

 It's obvious that people coming from abroad usually need much more
than two weeks notice.  Now that we have more than just a handful
participants outside Norway's borders, some of our gatherings need
to be announced several months ahead.

 What do you all think should be the date and the agenda for a
larger gathering some time in May-August?

--
 Herman Robak