Re: [Devel] Release cycles

[Maximilian Wilhelm]
> I downloaded a new p39.iso yesterday and I'm wondering, why the
> debian-installer is still in an old version...

There are two reasons for this.  First and foremost, some bug in the
new version of some package make the automatic installation fail.  At
the moment, I suspect the main-menu package.  Still working on this
one.  And second, a lot of the packages with updated translations
were/is not uploaded.  I uploaded several of these last night, and
these should show up in the archive today or tomorrow.  Some of the
remaining packages need more testing before we can upload them.

I believe most of the user visible texts will be uploaded soon.  The
reason for the delay is probably that everyone was exhausted after
debconf3.  At least I am. :)