Re: [Devel] Skolelinux developing gathering: Bug-squeeze, HW-testing and translating

[Knut Yrvin]
> The main goal is to squeeze bugs and get ready to release Skolelinux
> version 1.0 at the development gathering during Debcamp 2003.  One of
> the main concerns is to integrate the newly user administration tool
> with the directory service (LDAP) and some other release-critical bugs.
> http://bugs.skolelinux.no/query.cgi (chose «critical» as the
> search-parameter).

And if you can't solve any of hte critical ones, look at the ones with
'major' priority and then the ones with normal priority.

> We have borrowed

The current list of HW is available from
<URL:http://www.nuug.no/cofsino/terminals.php>, including the network
setup.  I have reserved one server for testing, and used the other
three to handle thin clients in the rooms we have available.