Re: [Devel] Re: CVS commits

On 09 Jul 2003 15:55:13 +0200
Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <gaute@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jonas Smedegaard <jonas+skolelinux@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> > On 09 Jul 2003 14:17:28 +0200
> > Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <gaute@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > We coordinate a lot of translation projects, and not all of them
> > > are Debian-related. Of course, our translations are sent upstream,
> > > most often to the original project.
> >
> > Thanks for clarifying, Gaute.
> >
> > Is this info documented somewhere?
>
> For translations, we try to use skolelinux/i18n/CONTACTS. It's far
> from complete :(

I happen to be the Debian maintainer for awstats and wondered why I had
not received locale wishlist bugs against that package now that I
discover it in skolelinux - but off course those patches are sent
*upstream* and not to me :-)

I expect the locale improvements to be included in next upstream release
then :-)

 - Jonas