[Devel] Re: CVS commits

Jonas Smedegaard <jonas+skolelinux@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Wed,  2 Jul 2003 19:58:51 +0200 (CEST)
> huftis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >   Litt oppdateringar av AWStats.
>
>  1) Please write CVS comments in english.

In general, yes, but we haven't enforced this on translators (the i18n
directory). (Don't expect translators to read this list either, by the
way.)

>  2) Please file bugs against the corresponding Debian packages when
> tweaks are not specific to the Skolelinux project.

We coordinate a lot of translation projects, and not all of them are
Debian-related. Of course, our translations are sent upstream, most
often to the original project.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes