Re: [Devel] Re: about skolelinux - joining efforts?

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> [Knut Yrvin]
>
> > - Yes, Opera web-browser are distributed with the CD. They have made
> >   a special Opera-version for schools :-)
>
> I would rather not have any more of these.  They are hard to fix when
> there are problems and give us extra work in tracking license issues.
>
> I believe the JDK is another non-free package we are distributing.
> I'm not sure how it goes with the license checking there.

The result from the questions surrounding the Java-license has been available
in cvs for a fourthnight or so. For the record I must point out that we're
not distributing the devel-kit, but the J2re (runtime environment).

The documentation is available in
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/sl-packages.txt
(as you requested).

- Gjermund -