Webmin errors what will we do? (was: Re: [Devel] Is Webmin the main admin tool in skolelinux?)

Hello,
On Sunday 08 June 2003 15:54, Knut Yrvin wrote:
> søndag 8. juni 2003, 14:47, skrev Andreas Schockenhoff:
> check:

ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/pool/local/w/webmin-ldap-skolelinux2

thanks

> A lot of work has been done finding bugs -- but they are not
> resolved:

Oh a lot of work. Is someone responsible for this module? Or
for skole Webmin? If someone, I will try to make some patches or
send him new bugs ...... german translation.

---

I also found a bug in:
https://localhost:10000/software/apt_upgrade.cgi

If debconf ask a question the installer fail because the web-interface
can not answer.

We can set debconf to non-interactive. But better the cgi script do
this. (This only solve the problem with debconf driven packages. :-( )

If I will report this bug what will I do?
- bug report to skolelinux
or bug report to debian
or bug report to webmin
or ?