[Devel] LVM partitioning configuration?

After several months in development, the automatic partitioning code
in Skolelinux is now able to create LVM logical volumes.  This means
we can install Skolelinux with /var/ and /usr/ in LVM.  There is only
one small bug in the lvm10 package (#184358) blocking the transition,
and I hope it will be solved soon.

With this part finally ready, the question on which LVM names to use
reapperars.  At the moment, we use <host>_vg for the volume group, and
<name>_lv for the logical volume.  Someone suggested switching the tag
and the name to vg_* and lv_* to make it easier to find all LVM volume
groups in /dev/.

Another thing to consider is wether <host>_vg is the best name for the
volume group.  Now that we are able to create more then one volume
group, I suspect it is best to create two, one for the system and one
for the data/home directories.  Spliting it in two make it easier to
move the data volumes into another disk, as LVM can migrate data from
one disk to another.

I guess I end up with a suggestion like this.  Any comments?

  vg_system
     lv_usr
     lv_var
  vg_data