[Devel] new names for home profiles?

Hello!

I'm from one of the studentsgroups that has been working on Skolelinux.
Our group assignement have been to make a new profile in Skolelinux for
the homeusers.

We have ended up with two profiles. One is as small as possible, with
only kde, openoffice, kmail, konquerer and a few more small programs.
Today it's just named standalone.

The other one has a lot more, like all the enduser programs they have at
school, multimedia applications, instant messenger, etc.. and it is also
going to have some games. (it's not finished yet). This is named
standaloneextra.

Our "problem" now, is to find names for these profiles. I don't feel
that "standalone" and "standaloneextra" is good descriptions for the
profiles, so i hope that there is some creatives souls out there, that
could help us. Thanx for all suggestions.

Mvh
	Siv Elisabeth