[Devel] Several of our packages are scheduled for removal in Debian

There seem to be some spring cleaning going on in Debian, and several
packages (1054) are scheduled for removal.  This includes a lot of the
packages we use in Skolelinux.

<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/distdiff.html.gz>

If these packages are missing when Debian/Sarge is released, it will
be a pain to make it easy to upgrade from Skolelinux/Woody to
Skolelinux/Sarge.

If you got some spare time, please send patches into BTS to fix the
bugs reported against "our" packages, and try to help the maintainers
fix the problems leading to the packages removal.

This is the list of packages scheduled for removal.  Some of them are
being replaced by packages with differt names (like kgeo and kstars),
but some of them are needed by skolelinux (like foomatic, qcat, qtcups
and vorbis-tools).

  abiword alsa-lib-0.5 curl-ssl foomatic gaim gnome-core kgeo kstars
  libdigest-md5-perl libstorable-perl ogle ogle-gui pspell
  pspell-ispell python-gnome qcad qtcups vorbis-tools