Re: [Devel] new names for home profiles?

Hello  Siv Elisabeth

Siv> Hello!
Siv>
Siv> I'm from one of the studentsgroups that has been working on
Siv> Skolelinux.  Our group assignement have been to make a new profile in
Siv> Skolelinux for the homeusers.
Siv>
Siv> [...]  and it is also going to have some games. [...]

I just thought I would mention that in the same project course where "my"
NTNU students are doing "Mac and Windoze Integration" [1], and with the
same NTNU supervisor (Terje Rydland, CCed here) - two other student groups
have been implementing two games.

As I understand it, these are GPL and would also be well suited for a home
user profile. I believe they might also be included as part of Skolelinux
if desired, though the matter of maintainers would have to be resolved.

Terje would probably be able to supply details and put you in contact with
the two student groups, so I suggest you contact him.

Best regards
Per Harald

[1] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/studentgrupper/2003-macwin-integr/

(Only in Norwegian.)

--
Per Harald Westby
Sildråpevegen 10D, NO-7048 Trondheim, Norway