Re: [Devel] Re: Translations of language choice, please

[cobaco]
> hm, small remark regarding the screenshot:
> both the french and german text say
> "Choose this and press enter to proceed in <language>"
> instead of "Choose this to proceed"
> - -> thus catering for the kind of user that calls the helpdesk
> asking where the "any key" is

The text need to be independend of the selection method, to avoid
confusing users when we get the gtk frontend working.  This is the
reason we ended on this text:

  'Choose this to proceed in <language> [<region>]

I believe the German text is fixed in CVS, but the French text still
needs fixing.