[Devel] Re: Translations of language choice, please

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I need the follow phrases translated into the native langauge, for
> use in the language choice in skolelinux.

A screenshot on what it will look like is available from
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/~pere/languagechooser.png>.  I
already got Latvian and German text, thanks to Aigars Mahinovs and
Frank Matthieß .  The image is not updated with the german text.
Still lacking Finnish and Northern Saami.  I guess the text for
'Choose this to proceed in French (France)' would be nice as well.

> Please send it to me with UTF-8 encoding.
>
>   Choose this to proceed in Finnish
>   Choose this to proceed in Northern Saami (Norway)

Of course to get real support for German in Skolelinux, someone need
to send us updates for base-config-skolelinux,
locale-config-skolelinux and the task lists, as described on
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/oppsett/new-language.html>.