Re: [Devel] Re: Translations of language choice, please

[Aigars Mahinovs]
> Hmm, the font isn't rigth for Latvian, waht you should get is that first
> square is replaced by "e" with "-" over it and the first letter of
> the second word is "s" with revesed "^" over it. The last special letter
> should be "a" with "-" over it.

Right, I guessed something was wrong with the font, but I do not know
how to fix it.  Do you know how I can load the missing glyphs into the
linux console when the console is in UTF-8 mode?  We see a similar
problem with chinese, so it is a generic problem.