Re: [Devel] Re: Translations of language choice, please

Hello,

On 10 Apr 2003 17:50:50 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> A screenshot on what it will look like is available from
> <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/~pere/languagechooser.png>.  I
> already got Latvian and German text, thanks to Aigars Mahinovs and

Hmm, the font isn't rigth for Latvian, waht you should get is that first
square is replaced by "e" with "-" over it and the first letter of
the second word is "s" with revesed "^" over it. The last special letter
should be "a" with "-" over it.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@xxxxxxxxxx