Re: [Devel] Packages with problems in Sid/Sarge.

[Cord Beermann]
> it would be nicer and easier to check if you point the links on that
> page to http://packages.qa.debian.org/$package-name (at least for
> the excuses, the list you pint to is rather long.)

Very good idea.  I do not htink that URL existed when I wrote the
script.  It is now changed.

> (there are also a lot of valid packages, where i can't see why they
> don't move to testing.)

Yes.  These are the difficult ones.

> and at last: i count 9 packages in the list marked to be
> removed. your count at the top of the page says 45.

Strange.  The script is in CVS,
'skolelinux/src/task-skolelinux/tools/distdiff-testing-unstable.pl'.
Please send patches or feel free to fix it in CVS yourself.