Re: [Devel] Packages with problems in Sid/Sarge.

Hallo! Du (Petter Reinholdtsen) hast geschrieben:

>Check out this web page:
><URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/distdiff.html.gz>
>
>I urge everyone, Debian developers and others, to submit patches into
>BTS, and report bugs on packages with problems.

it would be nicer and easier to check if you point the links on that
page to http://packages.qa.debian.org/$package-name (at least for the
excuses, the list you pint to is rather long.)

ok. after i quick look i found these:

libstorable-perl and libdigest-md5-perl will disappear as independend
packages and are now part of the new perl-package (which is also on
the list.)

curl-ssl will disappear because the curl-package itself now has
ssl-functionality.

(there are also a lot of valid packages, where i can't see why they
don't move to testing.)

and at last: i count 9 packages in the list marked to be removed. your
count at the top of the page says 45.

Cord

--
Cord Beermann   cord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Privat)
Fachbegriffe der Informatik 249: "Jurist": Legastheniker des Fortschritts. (NJW