Re: [Devel] Skolelinux PR36 - First Try (failed)

Hallo! Du (Cord Beermann) hast geschrieben:

>>> The system itself is fine, it runs Debian-testing (until yesterday)
>>> and booting with Knoppix (mid 2002) and Linuxtag-Debian-CDs from
>>> 2000 and 2001 isn't also no problem.
>>
>>Strange.  We use the same boot mechanism that is used on Debian/Woody
>>CD 1.
>
>Hmmm... i don't have a woody-CD. my other systems are all installed
>with some bootable CDs and brought uptodate with apt. But maybe i can
>get one for testing.

ok. i got the woody-CD from Linuxtag 2002 and it shows the same
problem. so this isn't skolelinux-related. Maybe i should try the new
Debian-Installer with my system, but i currently don't have media for
that.

Cord
--
Cord Beermann   cord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Privat)
Fachbegriffe der Informatik 20: "Multimediaentwickler": Grafiker (Kristian