Re: [Devel] Language options in Skolelinux?

[Andreas Schockenhoff]
> I think this is the most importend for the shell admin.  But there
> is the problem with the keyboard. :-(

I normally use American keyboard, so I got no problem with that. :)

> de_DE@euro ISO-8859-15 ?

I believe it is enough with 'de_DE@euro'.  base-config will check
/usr/share/i18n/SUPPORTED and use the charset listed there.

> With the language you can select the keyboard?

Yes.  The debian-installer package kbd-chooser will select a default
keyboard based on the locale.  There are some bugs in it, but it is
progressing.  You should probably check to make sure it uses the
correct default for German.