Re: [Devel] Language options in Skolelinux?

Hello,

On Friday, 14. March 2003 10:02, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Which language options do you want to have present in Skolelinux?  I
> have reduced the list to the following:

>   English (USA);en_US;en;US;
I think this is the most importend for the shell admin.
But there is the problem with the keyboard. :-(

>   Danish;da_DK;da;DK;
>   Finnish;fi_FI;fi;FI;fi:se
>   French (France);fr_FR@euro;fr;FR;
>   German (Germany);de_DE;de;DE;
nice. :-)
de_DE@euro ISO-8859-15 ?

>   Latvian;lv_LV;lv;LV;
>   Northern Saami (Norway);se_NO;se;NO;se:nb:no:nn:no_NY:da:sv
>   Norwegian Bokmaal;no_NO;nb;NO;nb:no:nn:no_NY:da:sv
>   Norwegian Nynorsk;nn_NO;nn;NO;nn:no_NY:nb:no:da:sv
>   Swedish (Sweden);sv_SE;sv;SE;
With the language you can select the keyboard?

bye Andreas
PS: I like to use English for root user and German for the other user.