[Devel] Need storage area for your Woody packages?

Hello

I just noticed your collection of back-ported Woody packages[1] , and
realised that you are doing part of the same job as we in the
Skolelinux[2] project are doing.  We have back-ported a few packages
from Sid/Sarge, and added a few extra packages[3].  We try to keep
"our" packages as few as possible to reduce the amount of work we have
to do maintaining these packages.

My question to you is this.  Would you be interested in maintaining
the packages you build as part of the Skolelinux framework?  In
return, we can host your complete collection of back-ported and extra
packages on our development server, developer.skolelinux.no.  It is
well connected to the Internet, and we can buy some more hard-drives
if we run out of space.  Interested?  You can join us as a Skolelinux
developer as well if you want to. :)

  1 <URL:http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/packages/>
  2 <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/projectinfo.html.en>
  3 <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/sl-packages.txt>