Re: [Devel] LTSP schema

[Hilaire Fernandes]
> Lately in June I defined LTSP schema for LDAP. I want to share it with
> you as it may be usefull for you aswell.
> Also I hope -- not sure yet -- to have a student working in a webmin
> based interface to manage LTSP configuration file throught LDAP record
> according to the present schema. Of course it will be GPL.

How do you use this schema to have the configuration of several LTSP
servers in one LDAP directory?  This schema should probably be used in
concert with some LDAP schema for dhcpd config.

I want to be able handle configuration like this:

         - LTSP 1
        /
  LDAP -
        \
         - LTSP 2

Where there is no configuration on the LTSP servers, and they fetch
all their configuration from the LDAP server.