[Devel] [Fwd: Samba and LDAP]

(Forwarding this to devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, which I assume
was the intended destination.)

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Markus Gamenius <skolelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: skolelinux <linuxiskolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Samba and LDAP
Date: 12 Aug 2003 08:17:52 +0200

Yesterday Ragnar sent me a mail where he said that we have new stable Samba
packages in the test mirror, and that they work fine with Webmin. Both Win and
Lin users will be created, and W2K computers will automatically be connected to
the the domain.

The big quastion is if the new Webmin modules Finn Arne works on (he is making
som changes to the wls) will work with the new Samba packages?

Markus

--
For å melde deg av "Linux i Skolen" eller forandre innstillingene dine: