Re: [Devel] The mail address @developer.skolelinux.no do not work

* Petter Reinholdtsen

| I've noticed several people listing their email address using the user
| name given on developer.skolelinux.no.  This do not work (at least it
| shouldn't).

It seems to work fine:

: tfheen@yiwaz ~ > telnet developer.skolelinux.no 25
Trying 158.36.191.136...
Connected to developer.skolelinux.no.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 developer.skolelinux.no ESMTP Postfix
MAIL FROM: tfheen@xxxxxx
250 Ok
RCPT TO: tfheen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
250 Ok
DATA
354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
Suject: test
From: tfheen@xxxxxx
To: tfheen

Foo!
.
250 Ok: queued as 1139D242C3
QUIT
221 Bye
Connection closed by foreign host.
: tfheen@yiwaz ~ >

[a few seconds later]

: tfheen@developer ~ > mail
Mail version 8.1.2 01/15/2001.  Type ? for help.
"/var/mail/tfheen": 3 messages 3 new
>N  1 root@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Sun Mar 17 16:57   13/469   test
 N  2 tfheen@xxxxxxxxxx  Sun Mar 17 16:58   20/914   test
 N  3 tfheen@xxxxxx      Sat Aug  9 12:43   14/539
& x
: tfheen@developer ~ >

I guess developer should get an MX and stop accepting incoming
connections on port 25..

--
                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-