[Devel] pre-created ldap groups: admin teacher student?

are we creating ldap goups in post-install, somewhere, for the
groups admin, teacher and student?

are there any situations where we dont want those? will these
group names be translated to the different languages?

the students in their webmin interface had types (admin, teacher,
student) and classes (classA, classB, classG). Eventhough both
categories are in fact part of groups, this does follow the way
teachers (and other humans) think, and is more user friendly. so
i am looking at a way to recognize one or the other category, to
display them seperatly in the interface.