[Devel] A new french member

Hi all,

Just a word to introduce myself as a new member of your project.

As a French native speaker, I will be in charge of translating the
documentation, Web pages (...) into French.
I heard I was the first real French in the team, and I hope I will
manage to find other translators to help us.

Well, what can I say??
I'm 24 yo, I live in France... I studied foreign languages applied to
international commerce, then to electronic commerce. Thus, I try to
speak English and German ;-)

I am really happy to join your team, and I hope I will be able to
achieve this work.

Best regards from France,

Julien