Re: [Devel] Release cycles

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 10:22:32PM +0200, Marius Kotsbak wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 02:19:52PM +0200, Maximilian Wilhelm wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, den 27 Juli hub Klaus Ade Johnstad folgendes in die Tasten:
> >
> > > There is two relevant directories:
> > > <URL:ftp.skolelinux.no/debian-cd/ with the cvs-versions>
> > > <URL:ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux-cd/ with the official pr-versions>
> >
> > Ah, OK, thank you for the hint.
> > I might be helpful if someone translates the welcome.msg to english :)
>
> I will do that right now!

Attached is welcome.msg in english.

Not sure if we can translate dagsfrisk to dayfresh (tagesfrisch in
german?), or daily build or something other?

If it is ok, could someone with ftp access add it to the ftp or replace
the existing one?

Marius K

Directory         Content
debian            Copy of ftp.debian.org/debian (via ftp.uninett.no)
debian-non-US     Copy of non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US (via ftp.uninett.no)
debian-cd         Dayfresh CD-image of skolelinux for developers and testers.
                  see http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging for details
debian-unofficial Various packages to be tested
skolelinux        APT source of skolelinux, boot floppies, and more.
skolelinux-cd     CD-image of skolelinux (highest number is the newest version)