Re: [Devel] (fwd) Skolelinux and Debian partners

Am Samstag, den 26 Juli hub Petter Reinholdtsen folgendes in die Tasten:

> Has anyone got some ideas on what should be written on this page?  I
> feel honoured being asked to create this text, but would love to get
> some help writing it. :)

Skolelinux is a linux-distribution, created for schools and
universities.
It provides preconfigured standart-services (e.g. LDAP-directory,
terminal-services, fileservices) with configurations exspecially
created to fit for almost every school environment.
The intention of Skolelinux is, the provide a solution, to
connect whole schools as simple as possible without much knowledge
about linux and networking.
All the services work out-of-the-box and the installation is held
as easy, as possible (only three questions have to be answerd, to
get a working installation.)

I'm sure, there are many language mistakes, but I hope, this could help
a bit to provide an overview about skolelinux... :-)
(Actually this is kind of a standard text, I gave all the people asking me
 about skolelinux.)

Carpe Noctem.
Max
--