Re: [Devel] kschoolmenu

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:08:49 +0200
Finn-Arne Johansen <faj@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 04:31:59PM +0200, Tim Vandermeersch wrote:
> > Hi,
> > At debcamp/debconf one of the skolelinux developers asked me if I
> > could finish the kschoolmenu program, wich I did.
> > I attached the new version to this email, If something needs to be
> > changed, let me know.
>
> What exactly is done in this package ?
>
> When I run diff on this tar-file against the version in cvs, I get:
>
> Common subdirectories: /home/finnarne/tmp/kschoolmenu-0.04/CVS and
> kschoolmenu/CVS

It looks like you are not running diff recursively. I normally use the
following options to diff: -ruN

(And to those of you using Micnight Commander: With new and old packages
placed in "package" and "package.old" I put the marker on "package" and
run the following command: 'diff -ruN %s.old %s > %s.diff'. That command
is generic enough to be reused later from the history or even put into
the menu...)

 - Jonas

--
* Debian GNU udvikler   http://people.debian.org/~js/