Re: [Devel] Re: about skolelinux - joining efforts?

* Paolo M. Pumilia <pol@xxxxxxxx> [030622 12:10]:

> >From Petter Reinholdtsen, Jun 14:
>  >The Skolelinux services are described in
>  ><URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/arkitektur/arkitektur.html.en>.
>

> Hi Petter,
>
> I am resuming my request, as i am copying to Karl, who is part of the
> project as well.
>
> We are considering delivering a one-cd-linux distribution to a selected
> number of schools in a few districts in italy, to set up a linux based LAN.
> (possibly Karmøy school district, norway, and a school near Hannover, germany
> coud be involved, since they already joined a complementary part of our
> project, to experiment educational applications in schools).

Can i have a email adress and name of your contact in Hannover?

Do you come to Oslo to the debconf3 and Skolelinux Developer
Meeting?

Is it possible for you to come to Linuxtag in Karlsruhe?

Kurt

--
Kurt@xxxxxxxxx  http://www.lugrav.de
*   Linux User Group Ravensberg    *