Re: [Devel] Discussion about german requirements

* Herman Robak <herman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [030601 17:44]:

> On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 11:42, Frank Matthieß wrote:
>
> > Actually we discussing a draftpaper of some very active teachers in our
> > german list. It's a pitty that some of them are not able to read or
> > write englich, because they grown up in easter german with Russian as
> > second language. So they have no chnace to communicate directly to you.
>
>  Some of us do read German well.  And a couple of us speak
> it fluently, too; they are both translators, not developers.
>
>  Maybe they should be invited to the German list?

good Idea. We had to enlarge our communication.

I wish a timetable for our visit in oslo. Perhaps we can build
some working groups along the system requiremænt paper?

Viele Gruesse!
Kurt
--
LUG Ravensberg      http://www.lugrav.de