Re: [Devel] Discussion about german requirements

søndag 1. juni 2003, 11:42, skrev Frank Matthieß:
> Actually we are working on the requirement of the german part of
> Skolelinux. At this point we missed the norwegian requirements, because
> that isn't available in english, isn't it? This should help us to make
> our requirements only on diffrent parts, hopefully most of them are
> similar.

This is great!

The requirement are described in meta-language in a
project-application to The Ministry of Education and Research (MER),
and this pre-project-application. This is two huge documents.  The
first one is 201 pages in the printed version and the other one is in
38 pages.

http://developer.skolelinux.no/forprosjekt.html
http://developer.skolelinux.no/driftskonsepter/detaljertsoeknad.html

The Ministry of Education and Research has also asked us to integrate
our user administration system to The project for common electronic
identity for higher education (http://www.feide.no/).

We have also guided eight last-year students with their finishing
engendering-project. This is already delivered projects with
requirement-specifications and some system-documentation in English:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/studentgrupper/

The main headings is:
- system surveillance
- user-administration
- user-interface for user-administration
- home-PC-profile (Skolelinux for home users)
- Mac- and Windows-integration
- surveillance of net and disk-user on a Skolelinux-network
- setup of Apache, cfengine and XFree86

Every project has it own requirement specification, analysis of the
problem-area and usable-area. Unfortunately most of it is i
Norwegian. Just as a small part of the system-spesifications are in
English.

- Knut Yrvin
elected project-leader