[Devel] state of devel.skolelinux.no website and doc translation

There is considerable part of the devel website that is still Norwegian only,
below I've listed the translation state. Is any of the norwegian speaking
people working/willing to work on this?

The most badly needed no->en translation is "www/our_distro.html" the main
site links to this page in 4 different places

all pages below with an * are linked from the main page of
developer.skolelinux.no, so if anybody does translations those should
probably be done first.

page								available languages & comments
- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www/
	index.html						no en nl
	cvsusage.html*					no en nl
	projectinfo.html*				en nl
  	feilrapporter.html				no en nl
	documentation.html*				no
	artikler.html*					no
	drift.html*						no
	forprosjekt.html*				no
	mailinglister.html*				no
	testskoler.html*					no
	our_distro.html	*				no
	cdcopy.html					no
	rsyncusage.html					no
	apt-kilde.html					no
	index-ny_stil.html				no -> deprecated in favor of www/index.html ?
	index-old.html					no -> deprecated in favor of www/index.html ?
	index-ren_css.html				no -> deprecated in favor of www/index.html ?
        dokumentasjon.html				no -> deprecated in favor of
www/documentation.html ?

        info/
        	cdbygging/
        		index.html				en
        		news.html				en
        	oppsett/
        		new-language.html		en
        	oversettelse/
        		fremdrift.html*			no
        		skoleprogram.html*		no
        	prosjektet/
        	 	gjoerokrati.txt*			no
        		innleggg/
        			k12ltsp.html.en		en
        		installasjon/
        			index.html*		no
        		linmag_artikkel/
        			index.html*		no
        	samisk/*		->  way isn't this under i18n like the Nynorsk and Bokmael?
        	studentgrupper/
        		index.html*			no
        		2003-NITH-HjemmePC/
        			HjemmePC.html*	no
	i18n
		index.html*     				nn nb en
		nb/*
		nn/*

        artitektur/
        	arkitektur.sgml				no en nl da
        	network-arch.dia			no en nl da
        	fremdrift.html				no		-> is this up to date?
        dokumentasjon/
        	IKT-bok.lyx*				no en
        	install.html				en
        	ldap_admin.html			no
        	Rammekrav.html			no
        	bugrap_howto.html  			no -> deprecated in favor of
www/feilrapporter.html ?

	kurs/							no

- --
Cheers, cobaco

/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /  No proprietary formats in attachments without request
 X   i.e. *NO* WORD, POWERPOINT or EXCEL documents
/ \  Respect Open Standards
      http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
      http://www.goldmark.org/netrants/no-word/attach.html