Re: [Devel] webmin-ldap-users oppdatert

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 02:16:57PM +0200, havjon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hvis noen vil teste det nye brukeradministrasjons systemet, er det ute
> under woody-test. Og siden det da er test trengs ros og ris, men det
> tenker jeg kommer uansett.

Translated (Kind off):
If somebody wants to test the user administration system, it has been
uploaded to woody-test (skolelinux-apt-source). We need pros and cons
(or what is it called), and I think it will come anyway.

(Remember _english_ on devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Something to fix:
We need to keep the personal groups, I think. I was lead to a good
explenation on this some time ago, and I Agreed. Also there where a lot
of errors when I tried to search the ldap directory. to find myself (I
was the only member of my ldap-base)

Sorry for pour English, but this is my best for tonight.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@xxxxxx