[Devel] Klaus Knopper want's to support us to integrate his hw detection in skolelinux

Actual we stay at Chemnitzer Linuxtage. We have asked Klaus Knopper to
help us to integrate his hw detection in skolelinux installer. He want
to support us via Mail and give all needed information for that.

Is this intressting for us? Tollef, what do you think about this?

Frank.
--
Frank Matthieß                                               frankm@xxxxxxxxxx

  This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.